Do you agree with this statement below?
"The university library of the future will be sparsely staffed, highly decentralized, and have a physical plant consisting of little more than special collections and study areas."
If you are interested in more library-related and information policy, check out these links below:
- BLOG: Keywords from a Librarian
- Open Letter on Open Access (September 23, 2009)
- Speak Now, or Forever Hold Your Copyrights! (Google) (September 4, 2009)
- Brand New, Again (Cambridge University Press) (August 3, 2009)
- The Equal Opportunity Library (July 30, 2009)
- The Interdisciplinary Science Library (June 17, 2009)