Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcome!

Hello visitors! Welcome to my new blog about graduate student life at the University of Michigan!

A brief biography about myself:
After receiving my bachelor's degree in education and social policy from Northwestern University, I took a break from school to explore other interests. My hobbies are listening to music, reading novels, traveling, volunteering, exercising, graphic design, and blogging! I have traveled extensively across the Upper Midwest and East Coast. I love playing tennis and volleyball. Overall, I am a funny, smart, and creative person who likes to explore the unknown.

The University of Michigan goes by many monikers:
U-M, U of M, Michigan. Its mascot is the Wolverines, and its school colors are maize and blue. It was founded in 1817, and is considered one of the original Public Ivys. More than 70% of the university's departments, programs, and institutes are ranked in the top ten in the nation. Located on the Huron River in the city of Ann Arbor, the flagship campus has one of the largest number of living alumni in the world.

No comments: