Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Best Graduate Admissions Books

The admissions process is over, and I got into my first-choice social work program. However, I would have not achieved my results if I did not use graduate admissions books. Once I gathered all my materials, I read chapters explaining what I should and should not do. I also had several people to proofread my documents.

I applied late in the graduate admissions process, so I didn't want to spend too much money. If you want to save costs, get the best bargain books. They provide step-by-step information on how to write personal statements, contact professors for letters of recommendation, and much more.

I would recommend the following books below:
I also like personality assessment tests. These tools reveal several potential careers that best fit your values. You can use the results to search graduate and professional programs. They only serve as guides; you must pick which field truly matches your interests.

No comments: