- 9 Michigan residents talk about the burden of massive student debt (05/13/2012)
- Some students fear even harder times as interest-rate hike looms (05/13/2012)
- Graphic: Student debt at Michigan Universities (05/13/2012)
- Database: See how many students get federal loans and how much they owe at Michigan colleges (05/13/2012)
- Susan Tompor: College aid letters can be confusing (05/13/2012)
Meanwhile, the New York Times has their own series, Degrees by Debt: A Generation Hobbled by the Soaring Cost of College, that examines the implications of the student loan debt crisis on students and their families.
- Student Debt at Colleges and Universities Across the Nation (05/12/2012)
- Slideshow: Drowning in Debt (05/13/2012)
- Room for Debate: Easing the Pain of Student Loans (05/12/2012)
Check back for more updates.